Baker Hughes Wireline Field Service Coordinator in ABERDEEN, United Kingdom
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Wireline Field Service Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and supervising field operational staff and allocation of Wireline services for a range of key customers for the Product Line.
The post holder will be accountable for a diverse portfolio of accounts and clients; project managing operational excellence of our Wireline systems, services and tools.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a key role within the Wireline Systems Product Line based in UK, in the Europe Region of BHGE and operations.
· Act as main operational focal point for assigned customers.
· Coordinate and supervise activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
· Responsible for maintaining systems tracking personnel and equipment for billing purposes.
· Ensures pre-job and post-job meetings with offshore crews are carried out.
· Monitors daily progress of jobs and projects.
· Provides some technical guidance and work direction to wireline field staff.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Master Degree in related subject (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geology)
· Significant experience in field operations for both Open-Hole and Cased-Hole Electric Wireline services in offshore environment.
· Comprehensive knowledge of all Wireline Services Open Hole Tools, Cased Hole Tools, Pipe Recovery Tools, Coring and Testing Tools, Production Logging Tools, Imaging tool, both in data acquisition and interpretation of field logs, also be very conversant with the deployment risk management technologies.
· Strong project management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to relate and communicate with all levels of stakeholders both internally & externally.
· Resilient and driven attitude towards challenges.
· Excellent and complete problem resolution evaluation skills and reporting to Customers in a timely manner to come to a closure on all jobs and post job logging and data issues
· Experience with High Pressure & High Temperature environment
· Previous experience and exposure working in a Field Service Coordinator or Engineer in Charge role
· Business travel within Europe - 40%
· Fluent English
· Valid driving license
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Title: Wireline Field Service Coordinator
Location: GBR-Aberdeen City-ABERDEEN
Requisition ID: 1808347