Baker Hughes Senior CI/CD DevOps Engineer (BAM) in DELFT, United States
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
As part of Baker Hughes, a GE Company, Baker Hughes Digital in Delft has several software teams working together on a variety of customer projects, including a joint development project with Shell.
If the following key-words are appealing to you, you might be the one we are looking for!
Solve complex software problems
Learn about Oil & Gas Industry
Curious about our software? Click on the link to learn more about our beautiful software and the reason why the Oil & Gas Industry needs it. JSSM at https://public.bakerhughes.com/jewelsuitesubsurface/video/Jewelsuite film v7 Hq.mp4
We are looking for a Senior CI/CD DevOps Engineer
It is a unique and highly technical role, requiring extensive experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, TFS/VSTS, C# (and VC ) projects, Cloud and Microsoft technology stacks. Our environment will require you to work effectively with your teammates, of course. But your real success will be measured by how well you couple critical thinking with self-motivation, enthusiasm and determination.
You will help us deliver our product quickly and with high quality by:
· Being passionate about working in a product development environment
· Take ownership and manage, update the continuous integration / continuous delivery pipelines using tools such as TFS/VSTS, MS Build scripts, NuGet, InstallShield, MTM/TestComplete, SpecFlow, SonarQube.
· Mentor the team on standard best practices around CI/CD function
· Work with more than 10 scrum teams to deliver a robust CI/CD solution
· Serve as a SME on CI participate in Agile training and onboarding
· Identify opportunities for refinement, tools consolidation, and continuous improvement
· Being challenged by complex architecture and code
· Creating metrics and dashboards
· Not being afraid to ask questions and excel in your profession
· Having fun.
What are we looking for:
· You have a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
· You have excellent English communications skills (verbal and written)
· You have strong build and configuration and software development skills
· You have experience with CI/CD
· You are quality focused
· You have experience developing software in C# and preferable in VC
· You are a team-oriented communicator that loves to work in a multinational, high performance organization
· You are an Agile practitioner with 3 years of experience using Kanban/Scrum
· You are organized towards tasks and responsibilities
· You like challenges
· You are a creative person that gets the job done
· You know how to convince a rock-star developer about why he shouldn’t break the build, run the tests upfront and have him buy you a drink afterwards.
What’s in it for you:
An exciting job in a joint development project with Shell
Being part of a passionate community of development professionals where you can be yourself and develop your technical skills
Access to many learning resources (Plural sight, BHGE learning platform, etc)
Gaining knowledge about an interesting field of work; Oil & Gas
Our commitment for the long run (by providing trainings, career growth)
Flexible work hours
Bonus program up to 15%
Employee referral program
Energize Recognition Program
8% Holiday allowance
Health allowance (€ 138,70 gross per month)
25 Vacation days, the year after (if not been ill) 5 days extra
Possibility to work from home
Annual performance reviews
State of the art facilities like good laptops and sit/stand desks
Open and transparent way of working together
Participate in knowledge sharing sessions or organize one yourself
Learning on the job by excellent mentors
Delftech Park, Delft, Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands,
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Are you the talent we are looking for? Don’t hesitate to apply right now!
Job: Field Service
Title: Senior CI/CD DevOps Engineer (BAM)
Requisition ID: 1805079