Baker Hughes Department Administrator - Fort St. John, BC in FORT ST JOHN, Canada
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Department Administrator based out of Fort St. John, BC. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, BHGE offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
· Accounts payable, accounts receivable and expense functions
· Answering and directing telephone calls and enquiries to the appropriate departments in a courteous manner.
· Ordering of office supplies and printing materials
· Ensuring appropriate new hire documentation is complete and forwarded to Human Resources
· Preparing travel arrangements when necessary
· Preparing and maintaining letters, memos, files and general office documentation
· Coordinating all aspects of running an office
· Maintain superior customer service in response to inquiries
· Other administrative duties as required
· High school diploma
· 2 years previous administrative experience
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Fort St. John, BC
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Job: Support Services
Title: Department Administrator - Fort St. John, BC
Location: Canada-British Columbia-FORT ST JOHN
Requisition ID: 1810040