Baker Hughes Account Manager (Wireline) – Houston, TX in HOUSTON, Texas
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring an Account Manager (Wireline) to be based in Houston, TX.
· Sells products and services to new and existing customers
· Develops and maintains sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts
· Builds strong customer relationships
· Engages in revenue planning, sales strategies, evaluating TAM, and growing share
· Ensures product line sales focus and support for hub areas
· Interface to operations, marketing and product line resources
· Engages with Commercial on bids and tenders
· Responsible for making presentations to customers and sales personnel
· Works closely within team to secure accurate quotation of services
· Handles special projects, as assigned
· High School Diploma or equivalent education
· 5 years of Wireline experience
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers
· Strong negotiating skills
· Strong MS Office skills
· Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services for area of responsibility and general knowledge of products and services of other business segments
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Sales experience
· Strong mechanical aptitude
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Title: Account Manager (Wireline) – Houston, TX
Requisition ID: 1807266