Baker Hughes Central & Western Areas Sales Manager (Drilling Services) – Denver, CO or Oklahoma City, OK in HOUSTON, Texas
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently hiring a Central & Western Area Sales Manager for Drilling Services in Oklahoma City, OK or Denver, CO.
· Manages sales employee performance development, technical and non- technical training.
· Develops and maintains sales strategies to increase sales and profits through major accounts.
· Builds strong customer relationships.
· Engages in revenue planning, sales strategies, evaluating TAM, and growing share.
· Ensures product line sales focus and support for hub areas.
· Protects product line integrity and is the owner of pricing.
· Interface to operations, marketing and product line resources.
· Provides key applications/re-design support.
· Engages with Commercial on bids and tenders.
· Responsible for making presentations to customers and sales personnel.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
· 5 year’s related experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Prior management experience in sales.
Oklahoma City, OK or Denver, CO.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Title: Central & Western Areas Sales Manager (Drilling Services) – Denver, CO or Oklahoma City, OK
Requisition ID: 1804479