Baker Hughes Operation Manager - Upstream Chemical in JANDAKOT, Australia
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an experienced Operation Manager (Upstream Chemical) to be based in Jandakot, Australia.
· Provides both direct and indirect client-focused operational support for a BHGE product line in Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea. Responsibilities include:
o HSEQ Leadership
o Account Management
o Inventory and Supply Chain Management
o Invoicing and Business Growth
o KPI Reporting
o Sales and Tender Support
o Special Project Support and Ownership
o Procurement Support
· Job levels are determined by geography, revenue, job proficiency or experience, product/service system complexity or some combination of these factors.
· Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Science or equivalent.
· 3 years’ experience in oil field production chemical industry.
· Independent decision making and workflow management
· Comprehensive understanding of production chemistry sales/services within Australasia
· Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and market conditions.
· Basic knowledge of company's business practices including strategic planning, budgeting and staffing.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Title: Operation Manager - Upstream Chemical
Location: Australia-Western Australia-JANDAKOT
Requisition ID: 1809437