Baker Hughes Field Specilaist (Wireline) Mount Pearl, NL in MOUNT PEARL, Canada
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Specialist (Wireline) to be based in Mt. Pearl, NL.
· Under general supervision receives established instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on wellsite activity
· Work is reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy
· Assists in providing completions logging and completions services both at the workshop and wellsite
· Responsible for minor maintenance of equipment and assisting in actuating the completions equipment
· Works with Customer Representative and drill crew on location on routine matters at the rig
· May provide a record of all assemblies as run at the wellsite to the Customer Representative and promotes and maintains good customer relations
· Executes all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals
· Performs other related duties as required, manages the base while operation manager is away
· Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
· University Degree in Engineering or Applied Science degree required
· 3 year of Wireline Field Engineering experience
· Expands product line knowledge and expertise
· Proficient in running complex, risk jobs in primary product line
· Demonstrates ability to apply downhole hydraulics principles and correctly uses product line, application specific calculations
· Ability to work and communicate well with others
Cased Hole Wireline Field Engineering experience
Mt. Pearl, NL
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Job: Field Operations
Title: Field Specilaist (Wireline) Mount Pearl, NL
Location: Canada-Newfoundland %26 Labr.-MOUNT PEARL
Requisition ID: 1815334