Baker Hughes Drafter Designer (Artificial Lift Systems) – Oklahoma City, OK in OKLAHOMA CITY, Oklahoma
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The primary responsibility of the Drafter is by using a CAD system, construct new components and modify models or drawings of existing products for quality improvement, cost reduction and broaden product application.
The candidate will work under the guidance of and in partnership with the BHGE Engineering team to ensure the drafting and Bill of Material deliverables meets the needs and expectations of the end user.
· Adhere to defined enterprise drafting and data management standards and rules
· Prepare clear, complete, and accurate drawings from Engineering's rough or detailed sketches, marked-up drawings or notes (drawings will include electrical schematics, electrical and mechanical assembly drawing, part drawings and other drawings).
· Perform design, drafting and maintenance for both 3D models and 2D drawings using primarily the Solid Works Cad Package.
· Be able to learn Database systems such as TeamCenter and data entry process related to such databases.
· Conduct various tasks using Microsoft Office Suite of Products: Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Associates Degree or 2 year drafting certification from an accredited college / technical school
· 2 years of drafting experience.
· 1 year experience working in Solid Works
· Good communication and interpersonal skills with proven track record of working in a team environment.
· Experience with Solid Works Composer (3D Via).
· Experience with Solid Works Electrical
· Experience with Solid Works Routing
· Experience with Team Center and SAP
· Experience with NX
Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Title: Drafter Designer (Artificial Lift Systems) – Oklahoma City, OK
Location: Oklahoma-OKLAHOMA CITY
Requisition ID: 1811252