Baker Hughes Sales Manager (Wireline) - Romania in PLOIESTI, Romania
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
This job position manages multiple assigned Customer accounts in Romania. The role keeps tracking and improving key performance business indicators with operations and doing reviews with Customers. Up-sell on existing work while finding new work assignments on assigned accounts. Bid for work by replying to requests for tender and quotes. Thoroughly reviews all jobs invoices and closing out contracts and invoicing issues, build good key solid relationships with Customers while following BHI business codes of conduct.
· Fully Accountable for managing multiple assigned account for Wireline Services in Romania
· Bid for work on call for tenders and quotes. Manages and actively improves existing account sales.
· Responsible for creating sales and service orders and generating invoices and ensure they are approved timely with all issues resolved.
· Responsible for the completion of contract summary and education of OPS, Billing, DAC and other parties to get up sell value from contracts
· Accountable Month End FLASH, Revenue Projection for the Month & Projected Work for the month
· Actively seeks out new accounts and business, through Upselling & New product introduction &Sales calls
· Maintains active customer profiling and relationship with key Customers people and reports key Customer Visit Records
· Visiting and keeping close tabs with Customers daily and feeding back to the management team what is happening in the Customers business.
· Organizes customer social, entertainment and business events.
· Plan and attend conference events with customers & BHGE SME to promote our position in the industry –SPWLA, SPE, EAGE, NFES etc.
· Responsible for initiating customer training for all our services and products in education forums and lunch and learn sessions. Laisse and organize with key SME’s in BHGE in GPE and Product Headquarter to deliver these bi-monthly or quarterly as required.
· Collate job and contract statistics for quarterly reviews and ensure we come out in good standing with customers professionally
· Accountable for detailed Competitor Analysis and intelligence on all assigned account
· Works out and implements strategies for telephone, voice mail and email contact.
· Maintains current technical status by attending training courses and by self-study.
· Support Operations in weekend duties as required and performs other related duties as required.
· Carries out all required responsibilities safely and in accordance with Company’s policies, processes and procedures.
· Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent, with experience in any technical discipline (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geology)
· Field Engineer with Open Hole and Cased Hole experience, 5 years will be beneficial
· Field Service Coordinator with two 2 years’ experience in Open Hole and Cased Hole wireline operations management.
· Candidate with strong and excellent communication skills in English and Romanian languages
· Broad basic knowledge of all company products and services to build synergy with other product lines
· Comprehensive knowledge of all Wireline Services Open Hole Tools, Cased Hole Tools, Pipe Recovery Tools, Coring and Testing Tools ( PCOR and RCI), Production Logging Tools, Imaging tool. Be very conversant with the deployment risk management technologies. Be very familiar with, platforms, jack up and deep water rig operations as well as rig-less operations in un- manned platforms.
· Good inter personal savvy, driving for results with proven ability to build strong relationships with customers easily
· Good knowledge in computer skills in Microsoft software- Word, Excel & Powerpoint and basic knowledge of SAP systems usage
· Valid driving license is a requirement for this job for customer visits & other company duties, other additional driving certifications will be handy to have (e.g. Advanced Driving)
· Job requires travels to work and assist in UK and EU business from time to time as determined by business needs.
Ploesti/Bucharest - Romania
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Title: Sales Manager (Wireline) - Romania
Requisition ID: 1812824