Baker Hughes Materials Planning & Execution Specialist in TIANJIN, China
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes Artificial Lift Manufacturing Division is offering the Materials Planning & Execution Specialist position to be based in Tianjin, China.
· Provide assistance/supports to production manager’s daily management work;
· Coordinate Customer Service department to process goods delivery in SAP system;
· Process production materials receipt and issue;
· Attendance statistics and summary for workshop employees;
· System inputting including HSE SOS cards, quality investigation cards, etc.;
· Other administrative and translation tasks assigned by production manager;
· Handles special duties/projects, as assigned.
· Bachelor degree or above;
· Good at reading & writing English, CET-6 or above;
· At least 3 years related position experiences, manufacturing environment & SAP knowledge preferred
· Excellent communication skills and coordination skills;
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Title: Materials Planning & Execution Specialist
Requisition ID: 1804614